According to the law of the United States, any person who has reached the age of majority can apply for a payday loan, Massachusetts. Consequently, those who have reached the age of 18 and are citizens of USA have the same rights as middle-aged people.
Lenders have a written rule to give loans to citizens who have reached 18 years of age and not older than 65 years. All others are denied any kind of loans irrespective whether it is a microfinance organization or a banking institution. The exceptions are clients who have enough property for collateral: a car, real estate, or a high stable income.
Otherwise, the borrower will only be offered a credit card with a limited amount of funds.
Why is it difficult to get a microloan at 18?
There are several reasons for this:
- Incomplete credit history;
- Low salary, no collateral;
- Temporary or informal work.
After a year, the client’s chances will not increase very much, so there is an option to apply for a loan on our website.
We offer a list of online lenders willing to work with young people to provide them payday loans. The management of the companies gives a response to applications within the day of contact.
A quick online application for a cash advance in Boston can be submitted around the clock.
How to get a loan from our referral service?
- To apply for a loan, you must have US citizenship, indicate personal and contact information.
- Several applications to different organizations can increase the chance of getting a loan without fail. Also, family gross income is a good indicator of solvency.
- The company can transfer the approved loan to a card of any bank, in cash or an e-wallet.
- Indicate the interest rate, the ability to repay the loan in advance. You can pay the debt in one amount or in several equal parts.
The main requirements are:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be employed and have a reliable source of income;
- have a checking account;
- have a valid email address and phone number.
Available loan amounts are:
- $200.00 – $500.00;
- $500.00 – $1,000.00;
- $1,100.00 – $2,500.00;
- $2,500.00 – $5,000.00.